1. Your telephoned reservation will be held for 7 days to allow time for receipt of deposit or payment. A deposit of 50% will be required to secure the booking. If this is not received within the 7 days this will be treated as a cancellation and we reserve the right to re-let the cottage.
Please make all cheques payable to Mr. R. Moore.
Alternatively you can make payments on line. Account details are as follows: Account Name: Mrs C A Moore Account number: 56644620 Sort Code: 535052
For card payments please phone 01409 253 378
2. Your booking will be acknowledged by a written confirmation and the balance of the cost of the holiday is due to be paid six clear weeks before commencement date. Non-payment by the due date will be treated as a cancellation and we reserve the right to re-let the cottage. Deposit will be forfeited.
3. If you have to cancel, please advise us immediately. We will only refund your money if we re-let the week to another party. We therefore recommend that you take out insurance to cover the cost of your holiday and any other losses.
4. Under no circumstances must there be more visitors than the maximum number stated in the details of the cottage. We reserve the right to refuse admittance if this is the case.
5. In the unlikely event of your cottage being unavailable for reasons beyond the owner's control, every effort will be made to provide an alternative cottage within the farm or area or a complete refund will be given. No further liability will be accepted.
6. Children must be supervised at all times and particular warnings observed. Children are not allowed into the farmyard or around the lakes unaccompanied.
7. The owners will not be liable to any person staying at Yeomadon Farm or any person visiting the farm cottages for any personal injury, fatal or non-fatal, neither shall the owners be liable for any injury, loss or damage to any property including motor vehicles, personal effects or luggage however caused or sustained. Nothing in this disclaimer shall limit the common law rights of individuals.
8. Dog owners are reminded of their responsibilities regarding proper control and hygiene. Owners must keep their dogs under control at all times and must not cause a nuisance to other visitors on the farm. DOGS MUST NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED IN THE COTTAGES AT ANY TIME. Owners will be charged for any damage to the property caused by their dogs. Any fouling of garden areas or paths should be cleared.
9. Cottages will be available from 3pm on the first day of your holiday. Earlier access may be possible please ring first. Departure must be by 10am on the last day of your holiday to allow for cleaning prior to the next guest. Properties should be left clean and tidy.
10. Please note that all bed linen is provided but you will need to bring all towels with you.
11. The owners reserve the right to access the cottages at all reasonable times.
12. All information and statements are made in good faith and are accurate at the time of printing.